Thursday, January 20, 2011

We now have "those" kids...which I guess makes us "those" parents LOL

We have given up the strollers, even the choo choo for the most part. So we now hold hands, walk and try to keep the kids in line...ha fat chance. I am sure you can imagine what three 2 1/2 year olds do when they are in a waiting area...and are not strapped in a stroller. Yup, they run around like little monkeys. Wanna know what makes it even funnier, when Lily is wearing her monkey sweatshirt and in front of everyone starts calling herself a monkey, I am sure everyone there had already jumped to that conclusion LOL.

The results of our little weight/height check...not totally accurate I'm sure, you know how cooperative 2 1/2 year olds are Hahaha. Xan is now about 37 1/2" and 35 1/2lbs, that is a gain of 1 1/2" and 3 1/2 lbs in the last 6 months. Hayden is now 37 3/4" and 35lbs, 6 months ago she was an inch shorter and 4lbs lighter. Miss Lily is now 36 1/4" and 32lbs, which is a gain of 2 1/2lbs and 1" over the last 6 months! Way to go kiddos!
The pic is hard to see, but I had to wait behind for some paper work while Jason walked the trio to the car. He has Hayden holding his right hand, Lily holding his left hand and Xander holding his left thumb LOL.
My silly cute girls :)


Jericho is trying to roll over already, on an uneven surface he can roll over and if we roll him back he will do it again. He can also hold his head up really well...he is such a strong baby! Of course this is the same little guy who at like 2 days old was on his stomach and trying to scoot his way off my hospital bed, the nurse even saw it and said "oh wow look at him, this is not a baby to leave on the couch."

2 comments:

Megan said...

Big boy, enjoy it, time will go so fast now! I am amazed at how big your kids are! My biggest is only 35.5" and almost 32 lbs. Mine seem so tiny compared to yours!

TripMomma said...

I can't believe how big they are either...it is so amazing.
I know what you mean about time flying, I already think Jericho is getting big too fast.