Thursday, August 30, 2012

If it wasn't so awesome...

I may be feeling just a touch sad right now. My babies are growing up.
Today is the first day since the triplets were born that I did not have to change a single diaper!!! Well except for Jericho of course LOL. 3 down, 1 to go!

The almighty mini cupcake has done the trick once again! A year ago it worked for Hayden, man I can't believe Haddie has been potty trained for a whole year already. I wasn't too sure Lily was going to go so easy for us, we weren't 100% kidding when we said Jericho just may potty train before her. Bug has surprised us, she had just one accident all day today...and it was my fault, we were out back and I forgot to bring the potty with us.

Lily has done amazing...and the cupcakes, well they are disappearing fast!
She loves getting to put some sprinkles on them hersefl.
She is so proud! And of course Xan and Haddie are so proud too, since we let them partake of the special treats for the first couple of days. Makes it a bigger party when the other kids are just as excited for their siblings success :)





















Way to go Lily Bug...keep it up! Next we will have to tackle night training, I don't think it will be too hard...most mornings Xan and Haddie wake up dry anyway. So looking forward to not having to buy anymore size 6 diapers. 4 years 1 month and 3 weeks in diapers...I seriously don't even want to do the math. Just glad it looks to be behind us now!

No comments: