Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sick babies, shots and ice cream.

Well that didn't take long, the chicks are a week old and I am already worried about one of them. Our cute little bearded Easter Egger, Belle. I knew they were fragile, but I guess I was hoping to not have any issues. I am trying my best to get her through whatever is going on, you can see from these two short videos that she is breathing a bit faster and harder than her companions. This is actually a little improved from how it looked 3 days ago.

My fingers are crossed that we can get her through this...poor thing.

I took a break from hovering over the chicks and accompanied the kiddos to the Doctor...it was time for another vaccine. After they got to go to Baskin Robbins and spend 10 minutes picking out an ice cream flavor LOL.


Back home, and back on chick watch. The trio are pretty concerned for Belle...Xander was "reading" to them LOL.


No comments: