Sunday, May 15, 2011

Movie quoting runs in the family.*

In these trying times as the triplets near 3...and all of their third year of life I fear, it is the funny, sweet and cute tid bits that are getting us through. Here are a couple videos I took today, my kids were having a good day today.


First up, here is Lily running a scene from their new favorite movie, Ratatouille. It seems the love of quoting movies runs in families, my brothers and sisters and I have traded movie quotes for as long as I can remember. Thanks to Ratatouille and Tangled, Jason and I are getting a break from Tinkerbell and The Chipmunks...it's not a bad deal, my kids have pretty good taste in movies :)



Here is a short video of the kids playing together. Did you catch that look from Jericho to Xander? Totally a "Take your hand off that! You leave that alone you stupid, fat Daikini!" look ...hey I told you quoting movies runs in the fam. Anyone know what that's from...come on it's an easy one :)



Now onto some serious news. A friend of a friend is in need of some help. Born just 2 days before Jericho, and after sadly losing her twin just before her birth, Miss Ainsley is still in the hospital and in need of any help you can give. She has been through a lot already including spine surgery, G-tube surgery and most recently a tracheotomy. She still has a long road ahead of her.

Check out this site (click on the button below) for options to donate or attend a raffle with all proceeds going to help Ainsley. You will also be able to read more about her story and struggles as well. Please do what you can, even if it's just sending up good thoughts or a prayer.

Are You Listening

No comments: