Sunday, December 8, 2013

Party plans underway.

Photo challenge...day 8. I shop here. One of our standing, and favorite, gifts to give out to family are photo calendars. LOVE them, always get one for myself too LOL.

We are not going to be hosting the big Christmas Eve family dinner this year, so this gives me more time to plan Jericho's THIRD birthday party. OH MY 3...how has it gone so fast?!






















We have decided to do a "Winter Wonderland" type theme for him this year...since it is likely we will be in the middle of some very cold and wintry weather. We are going to have a Chili bar, a Hot Chocolate bar...and Haddie thinks a Snowman cake would be something Jericho would like.

I also have big plans to have all the kids decorate Gingerbread houses while they are here. Hope it all works out...we shall see.

The kids and I got started on some Christmas/Winter Wonderland decorations tonight. I do not remember making paper snowflakes was so hard. I folded so many wrong and ended up with scraps LOL.

Our little helpers did a pretty good job.
More fun craft stuff coming soon. I need to get out of my humbuggin' funk.





No comments: