Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fun with friends*

Kitsune's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Don Juan hasn't left in two days. Going to have to have a little chat with his owners.
The girls decided to break into song over the whole thing...these kids crack me up.
The kids and I met up with some friends for a little fun at a fair type thing. It was a beautiful day, and a good time...for the most part.



The one not so awesome part, when Jericho decided to run off and disappear for a good half hour. My friend found him just as I was starting to panic. I gave him a stern, but I am sure useless, talking to. Then he looks at me like this. He is too adorable to stay upset with for long. Stinker.




Dinner at Skippers, I can not tell you the last time I saw a Skippers...much less ate at one. The food was not stellar but we were hungry LOL. I love seafood...so does Haddie, we need to go have some good seafood soon.
Still here...this is going to get old, fast.

No comments: