Tuesday, September 27, 2016

This is more like it Jericho.

Jericho got to stay home from school today. We hit up a park for an hour or so then I took him for a quick Doctors visit and a recheck with the Dentist.

 The park was a blast, the shot not so much...but the best news is that his teeth look great now!




































Selfie with Mom.



































Awww love this boy.


Fun stuff.



































Such a good little patient.



































I found 4 little surprises today. I think they are close to 2 days old already. I thought their momma didn't take so I put her back in the doe tractor. Ooops.















Too bad none of the babies are otters like mom. I should have some from another doe soon enough.
Mom is the black otter...sneaky girl.
These are possibly Dr. Colosso's last babies, he is up for sale or dinner soon.

No comments: