Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sing it with me....All By My Selllfff.

Jericho's first day of school...I don't know if I am happy or sad. Kitsune and I are sure going to miss our crazy monkey. I think I will get over it, as soon as my first house cleaning lasts for an entire day LOL.
His teacher was warned, but I could tell by the adoring look in her eyes when she glanced at Jericho she only saw a little angel. She's gonna learn LMAO!

My handsome son...with just a little bit of imp in that smile.
Down at the end of our driveway, waiting on the school bus.
This little shelter comes in handy all Fall and Winter.



Wrangler showed up to help send the kids off to school LOL.
The bus!

Have a great day guys....love you!


What a happy kid. I did OK home alone too. Today was a veg and catch up on Days Of Our Lives kind of day. Next week maybe I'll get to some cleaning LOL.

Awesome mom, that's me, bought her kids chocolate chocolate chip cupcakes for a special after school snack. Awesome mom had to fight the urge to eat one before the kids got home. Mmm.

No comments: