Sunday, April 15, 2012

Auntie Stacie's biggest fans!*

Auntie Stacie, your fan club wanted to share this with you. You know you are bound for stardom when 3 1/2 year olds dance and sing to your songs :) Now go try out for The Voice so I can meet Adam!

After we got that out of our system, we decided to paint our piggies and finger nails. Xander didn't want to be left out so he is sporting piggy paint too. I love a secure male :)

















The girls were so into it, they even sat still without any argument waiting for their nails to dry. Haddie cracked me up, Jericho bit her almost dry toe messing up the polish just a little. She pointed her toe at me and said "Momma you better fix it" LMAO!




















The string of beautiful days continued, so we headed out back. How I have missed having this outlet for my little energizer bunnies!
Jericho, of course, has to climb on everything. He wants a broken bone doesn't he?



















We have to put the picnic table right up to the trampoline so he can get himself in and out. I have never known a 15 month old who was so physical and independent, he sure is something.

















The girls started piling grass, leaves, weeds and anything else they found on top of Gangster. They were talking to each other, and him, saying how he was "getting his outfit on for the talent show" I was laughing so hard.

















He was such a good sport :)






















It looked like so much fun, Xander and Jericho joined in too.
My girls were in fine form today. They took a break from K-9 fashion and called to me to watch them do a trick.























Back to decorating Gangster...flowers on the head no less.

















I kept telling him how handsome he looked...I think it helped LOL.




Lily and Hayden wanted to wear flowers too.





It was a long day, Jason was working another double, so I was flying solo sun up to sun down. As I was tucking them in tonight, I gave everyone their hugs and kisses, as I was giving Lily hers she says "I love Daddy, and I love food." I laughed my butt off, I didn't even care that I came in 3rd tonight :)

No comments: