Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Must have shades for Florida.

Tomorrow Jason and Jericho and I head to Florida. We needed to get the proper gear :) After I dropped the trio off at school, Jericho and I did a little last minute shopping!
 
He was so fun to shop with today, we spent forever in the sunglasses section. We tried on many pairs, and ended up finding a pair each that totally make us look fabulous LMAO!
 
Cute Jericho, but I just don't think those are THE ones :)

Goof.
Perfecto...so handsome!
I found a pretty cool pair myself!
Xander was feeling the photo bug itch today...he managed to take a couple good ones!

They drew a spider web at school today, Lily was caught in it.
My super stud little year and a half old was pushing these two 40 pound girls around in the wagon. Beef Cake!
Miss Haddie...cutie. Oh she is not going to like her Daddy leaving tomorrow...poor baby.

No comments: