Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mouth sundae.

Today was a long awaited, and very special, day. My brother and sister in law have been taking care of my niece Hailee for 3 years now...long sad story. Today they officially adopted her!!!
We celebrated with breakfast out....which reminded me, it is almost time to crack down for my annual "ack it is almost Halloween and I need to fit into my costume" diet. Ugh.
The diet is just going to have to start another day. Tonight I introduced the kids to the awesomeness that is the "mouth sundae". I had willing and eager students LOL.
We had a good time...lots of laughs, and some wasted whip cream.




My ever so thoughtful babies insisted that their Mom get a turn too. Then they insisted on helping me.
So yummy, and not just the whip cream and mini chocolate chips.

No comments: