Friday, September 25, 2015

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?

It is that time of year again...time to get cracking on our Halloween costumes. We will be the Mystery Gang this year. The kiddos did a great job picking, they each picked who they wanted to be...and assigned Jason and I who we will be. We lucked out, most of the costumes are super easy

I finally bit the bullet and bought my first sewing machine...just a simple one, but hopefully I can learn to use it to its fullest.
Grandma, we couldn't do this costume stuff without her.
























Everyone wanted to help.

Hayden will be Scooby Doo, her costume is almost done. Lily picked Shaggy...she of course picked him so she can share Scooby snacks with her best pal LOL. Jericho will be Scrappy Doo. Jason and I will be Fred and Daphne. Xan will be the Mystery Van (yeah this will be an interesting one). Grandma is going to be Velma. Can't wait to get them all done.

Stay tuned, more costume work coming soon.

No comments: