Monday, August 22, 2016

A weekend off.

After Enchanted Forest and over the weekend we had no kids for a total of 4 nights...what ever did Jason and I do? We did whatever we wanted Hahaha.
It was an amazing huge full moon tonight.
After spending a couple hours school supply shopping and having a quiet dinner out, we got a wild hair and decided to play drink pong Friday night. I had never played before.





































Things started off good...I got the first ball landed. Drink up babe!





































The first game was close...but I lost. The second game was close....but I lost. Then I was done LOL. Jason is such a cheater...keeping it close so I didn't have to drink alone I bet. A fun Friday night!





































Played this for the first time Saturday night over at our friends Barry and Michele's...ended up a late night LOL, good thing we planned to stay the night anyway. My face and abs hurt from laughing so much.





































Ava left us for a new home. We gave it almost a year, but I finally had to make the hard call...she just was not the right horse for our family at our current stage of experience. She did teach me a lot, and gave me a good brush up on my horsemanship. We found her a wonderful home....that I truly hope will be her perfect fit, she deserves that.
Today these little Silver Fox kits are 2 weeks old. I took them out for a little stroll and photo shoot today.
















I took our last Silver Fox kit from our first litter to his new home today. Our 5 Silver Fox babies are all gone now, 4 sold with pedigrees and I traded 1 with pedigree for a pedigreed buck that isn't related to my current trio. I got a tattooing lesson in the deal as well, now I need to buy one of these.






































Meet our new buck...the kids, continuing with the Fox names being Superheroes while the Rex buns are named after villians, named the new guy Aquaman. They picked it pretty quick, and said it was because he is blue LOL. Now to find a nice new doe too.

No comments: