Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A 1st I NEVER wanted to have...*

Going in to their room after nap time today went like this....Oh dear Lord what is that smell, Oh dear Lord what is that on your blanket, Oh dear Lord what is all over your face, Oh dear Lord Xander, what have you been eating!!!!! Yes folks that is right Xander had gotten his diaper off and had a grand and messy time with the contents. I should have known better than to put him down in just a diaper but he hadn't tried to take his off in forever, and they were so tired from playing in the sand box I let it slide. And I got to clean it all up while Jason took the poop monster to the showers. I hear this from the shower, "Xander you have dingleberries in your hair" LMAO He looked very pleased with himself when he got out, and very clean. I told Hayden and Lily to yell for me the next time their brother decides to have a poop party, I am just glad they didn't try to join in.


Below are a couple pics...I just had to document this for leverage later :)





Jason grabbed the video cam and got this...Xan was so happy and totally didn't get why we were grossed out LOL

3 comments:

Angela said...

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooo!!!!
Please don't give my kiddos ANY great ideas when we meet! lol You poor thing!!!! What a day you've had!

Unknown said...

I just don't understand how they can think that's fun. LOL

Andrea said...

Haha, my Emma has done that too, but on the carpet while I was changing her in fast-mode! She even tried to eat it! So fun to clean up, huh? But, at lease Emma didn't get it all over her crib and the accessories!! LOL