Thursday, January 28, 2010

How that BUMP made us jump.

I knew it was coming, and today it happened...we have had an escape. I put the trio down for their nap today and about 5 min later heard a huge thump. I went to their room and peaked in the door, this is what I saw....


Xander had climbed out of his crib and was rummaging through the stuff in their room. The girls were screaming and cheering him on...they were probably asking him to pass them stuff LOL.

Thankfully, the trio got crib tents from Grandpa for Christmas. No more escaping for Xander, he didn't know what to think when the tent was up at bed time tonight, but it didn't seem to bother him. Hayden and Lily stared at the contraption on top of Xan's crib with wide 'I wish we could get our hands on that eyes.' We will put theirs up when needed, they are not climbers yet.

2 comments:

Photogrl said...

Oh, I would have been jumping, too!

Figures that Xander was the first to make it out...totally all boy!

Angela said...

Let us know how you like the crib tent! And if it really works! What brand too! I know our time will come! Yikes! Hope to see you at the next MNO!