Saturday, May 19, 2012

Marked off the last Kitty!

Today was the day the triplets have been waiting for! They marked off the last kitty on our count down chart and headed to their friend Bella's 4th Bday party! The party was so fun, and adorable...all things 'Hello Kitty' were present and accounted for :)

Lots of clapping and cheering right after this hahaha.
Let the fun begin...our Lily Bug loved the Ladybug ball.
Lots of fun toys and kids to play with.
















Cute isn't she. Just today I asked her if she wanted to put braids in her hair, she told me no. So I asked her if she was sure...little sass tells me "No, means No Momma." I said Oh really, and who told you that. Remind me to thank her Dad for sharing this bit of info with our 3 1/2 year old LOL.























There was so much stuff to play with my kids didn't even get to the rock wall....we will have to try that out next time!
















Everyone loved the little roller coaster :)
Jericho had so much fun trying everything out...my little bald wonder hehehe.
Go lil Buddy make the shot!
He hugged the ball tighter and refused to let it go. Hmmm we may have a little ball hog on our hands.

















Xander was ALL OVER the place. We need to bottle that kids energy!
Our best at a group shot.


















Cute little handwashing line before getting into some grindage :P
Love this LOL




Happy Birthday Miss Bella!

















She had the best cake!
The kids loved their goodie bags. Such cute little rings!

No comments: