Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Buried in clothes.

We hit the feed store today, Kitsune and Jericho managed to not break anything...and I managed to not bring a new pet home LOL. We were actually picking up a few things for the chicks we are getting later this week!!! I have been thinking of getting chickens for a couple years now, I kept putting it off thinking they would be too much work. 3 of my friends have chickens and make it look like no big deal, so this week we are taking the plunge!

Rabbits are always so cute.
























Checking out the chicken feed.
























Jericho asked if he could have a horse in his room...I wish dude ;)
























Bring on the baby chicks, we are ready!
He thinks he is so sneaky. I asked Jericho if he wanted to walk with me up to the top of our street to get the trio off the bus, he said no. Then I happened to notice this stealthy ninja trying to sneak up on me.























He needed the Mission Impossible theme music going on.
























Dee da doo, dee da doo.


Busted...that smile.

Lily has had it really rough since Kalaya moved away. She is sad, doesn't want to go to school, is grumpy when she gets home...it is really sad. I hope this doesn't last long...she is really being a pill. She spends a lot of time playing in her room alone right now. I went to check on her today and walked into a scene from Lady and the Tramp...she even had their radio playing LOL.

Too cute!

We got a start on the garage today, hoping to do a little bit each week and maybe in a year a couple months it will be done. This is all kids clothes, headed for Goodwill and Grandma's next garage sale.

Goodness.

I ran into all my old pictures and photo albums...it was a time suck for the kids and I, thankfully Jason kept working away.
Cool story...When we were driving to Mt. Hood the other day we came across a snowboard and bindings in the middle of the highway. We stopped to pick it up, decided to take it home and post it on craigslist to try and find its owner. The rest of the day the kids were so proud that we were being "nice people" and were trying to return the lost snowboard. So far we haven't had any luck, but today after I told someone who replied that it was not his lost snowboard he emailed me this...

"I was so hoping it was mine. You are a very respectful person to attempt to return someone's lost snowboard. I'm glad there are people like you... doing the right thing. You should be proud of yourself. Thank you so much for the reply." 

I am so glad we grabbed this opportunity to teach the kiddos something...and it makes me so happy that they took pride in helping to do the right thing.

No comments: