Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Halfway there.

Day 4...only 3 more to go! No weight change today...hopefully I see something tomorrow or I am going to scream. How can a person this starved not lose weight LOL. I still craved my kids food today but, surprisingly, the 8 bananas and 3 glasses of milk worked well for me. Thank goodness I love bananas LOL. I am so ready to bring some meat back tomorrow! Anyone that follows me on Pinterest can probably tell I am starving, 90% of my pins the last 4 days have been food LOL. Yes, when you are starving Pinterest is the Devil, but I can't help myself.

We walked the kiddos to school today. We are really going to miss this when we have to go back to our old school.











After school we hit up the park again, I fear the trio are getting too used to this.










There were a couple 7 year old girls there, Xander of course wanted to be doing what ever they were. Then Hayden busted into a little performance of a new song she likes...you may have heard it. I was sitting next to the other mom and Hayden just walks over to us and  sings "This is crazy, but here's my number, so call me baby" while doing a little booty shake. The other mom got a huge kick out of my little diva LOL.









Jericho walked all the way up that slide...this one is on Lily, she loves doing that and lil man just loves doing what the big kids do.

No comments: