Friday, July 6, 2012

Mud baths.

I don't know if I should be embarrassed or find it funny that when one of the kids is doing something funny, or cool, they all start yelling for me to take a picture LOL.

This morning Xan put on Lily's sweater and the girls thought he was silly enough to take a picture :)
One of the trio's birthday gifts arrived today! This place, Insect Lore, is really cool. They sell kits for butterflies, ladybugs, praying mantis and more. My kids adore butterflies but are never fast enough to even get close LOL. So this way they get them in caterpillar form and can watch the whole process. They are going to love it...especially since they are big fans of the word and definition of "metamorphosis" hehehe. I am sure you will be seeing more on this as we go.
I sent the kids out back to play while I did some cleaning up. It is nice that our house is small enough that we can pretty much see the yard and hear them from almost everywhere. I look out the window every few min., count heads, then go back to my work. Well imagine my surprise when I looked out and saw a butt naked Hayden running around the yard. I head out there to see what is going on, and am informed that she is taking a mud bath. Ugh...I think a real bath is in order. Fun stuff so who cares if it is messy.
Sorry innocent and adorable pics removed...perverts get help.

No comments: