Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Flown the coop.

When your farrier has a bring your kids to work day, they get to hold piglets. Sorry Russ...HAHA I could hear the girls begging as they got in the truck.





































I was so happy to see 4 active babies this morning.

Eat, sleep, repeat.

Now that is a latch LOL.
Jericho, you little dude are why we can't have nice things.
1, 2, 3, ....woosaw....breathe.
He threw the remote at it, I'm sure on purpose. Likely the minions were fighting over who got to pick the next show. I was out on piggie birth watch...Uni Piggie is still holding those babies hostage. I really thought today was the day.





































Bye bye baby turkeys, good luck. Boy the tears are flowing again. I would wish that the kids get used to this and stop crying every time a baby leaves...but then that might mean their little hearts are a bit hardened. Nope, I will take the tears.

Momma, and Daddy this time, are already on another clutch of eggs...hopefully we get just as good results.

No comments: