Friday, March 19, 2010

New paint job.

We made some good progress on the babies new room today, still have some more painting to do tomorrow and the next day (at least) but we are getting close!

This is Xander's side, under the green line will be "Seahawk" blue.
The girls pink is a bit more Pepto than expected but I think with the decals we have and getting the furniture in there it will look great.


Xander had another EI appt. today, but they are off for spring break for the next two weeks. Hayden and Lily were in sweet mode today, Lily kept coming to me to be hugged and kissed, I think it is so cute when she pats my arm while hugging me when I am patting her back :)


Mr. Man
I know that look Hayden.
Don't give me lip either!
I'll catch you lily Bug.

My meds came in the mail today, so we now have everything we will need...should be getting started in another 10 days or so!!!
On the far left you have the HMG-Lepori fertility drug. True story they make this stuff from menopausal women's pee. Anyone else find it funny that somehow they found out that injecting Grandma's pee into a young woman would help make her more fertile??? Middle, in the box, is my trigger shot. Below that is my progesterone. Next is my needles and syringes, and my sharps container. Loads of fun coming my way :)


Oh My God WWE is sooo freaking stupid. It's my own fault for being too damn lazy to get up grab the remote and change the stupid channel, but OMG adults actually watch this crap?!?!
This is how Xander goes down the slide LOL.

Then he runs into the slide troll who attacks him and takes his lunch money.
Slide troll...AKA Hayden...waits for her next victim :)
This is what happens when Lily eats too slow. She is learning a very valuable lesson, eat your food or the vultures will.
My wonderful Hubby made these oh so yummy no bake cookies for me today...I was nice enough to share a couple with him. The best mix of peanut butter, oatmeal and cocoa ever!
Cow Pies
(also known as Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake cookies and a myriad of other titles )

•1/4 cup butter
•4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
•2 cups sugar
•1/2 cup milk
•1 teaspoon vanilla
•1/2 cup peanut butter
•2.5 cups rolled oats-quick or regular
In a medium saucepan combine butter, cocoa, sugar and milk. Stir constantly over medium-high heat and bring to a gentle boil. Boil and stir for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and peanut butter. When smooth, add rolled oats. Stir to completely coat the oats. Drop by the spoonful onto wax paper/parchment paper/greased counter/greased cookie sheet. Allow to cool, enjoy!

No comments: