Friday, May 15, 2015

Fun with Grandma.*

On our way to spend the evening with Grandma we ran into some traffic. I wish I could nap during crappy traffic.

A little gift from my very thoughtful mother in law, my second new mug since taking up coffee. Love it!
Kitsune had a great visit too. She is such a stud...this is the most athletic, can do anything dog I have ever had. She is 6 1/2 months old now and today was the first time she played with a frisbee. Looks like she is a natural at this too...there is a saying in the Dutch Shepherd world, it is "If it's not Dutch, it's not much" I am starting to see what they mean LOL. My little flying Dutchie!
Getting ice cream with Grandma. A perfect ending to a fabulous day!
We are getting closer to moving in over at Grandma's, for at least the summer. The kiddos are really looking forward to it...big time.

No comments: