Monday, May 18, 2015

House hunting kind of sucks.


We have been looking here and there for our new house, we have gone to physically look at 3 houses...so far none are quite what we are looking for. I don't think we will find the perfect house that hits every single thing on our wish list, but hopefully we find one that comes close before we are homeless with our 4 kids, 7 chickens, 3 cats and 1 dog LOL.

While out looking at another property today Hayden passed out on the drive. Lily and Xander decided it would be awesome to poke fun at her HAHAHA!


Cracking up!

After the great suggestion from Lily's Auntie Stacie she now has her own YouTube channel.  When I told Lily about her Aunties suggestion she said "You know what these videos will need...costumes". She is something else .
I went a tracked down some old favorite videos...but today's addition was awesome. Lily, flanked by her "co-hosts", came in and asked me if I wanted to watch her news story. When she started with "We are on TV, so you can trust us" I told her to pause while I got the camera LOL.
You can check it out her "Roving reporter" vid or other funny captures here...
LilyBug



No comments: