Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long days alone with the babies

First let me say that my hubby is amazing, he loves his family and works sooo hard to provide for us. He works at least one double shift every week...that means I am home alone for over 16 hours with the trio. These are long tiring days, I really rely on him for help when he gets home from work so it's tough to be on my own with them from wake up to bed time. This week he is working back to back doubles, today and tomorrow...I hope I still have hair left come Thursday.

Though who wouldn't be happy to wake up to these guys??



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww. They all look so sweet. And some HUGS for you. I hope these days go by fast, and easy on ya mama!

Photogrl said...

How can you not smile at them?

Hope your 2 days go quick, and aren't too stressful!

((HUGS))

Julie said...

Thank you so much for having my back!

Sarah said...

Aww, what cute smiles!!