Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hayden, that is for the ducks!

We took the trio to their first duck pond today, it was a lot of fun! Though we had to keep Hayden from beating the ducks to the bread LOL I could only take having them that close to the water one at a time and for just a short while.

Then we headed over to the grass to chill, it ended up being about 72 in town today...rain should be starting up tomorrow. We wanted to take them to the beach today but just wasn't warm enough there, so looks like playing at the beach will have to wait for next summer.










Hayden has started giving kisses now...though neither of the girls close their mouths and pucker yet. She also does the cutest thing, when ever we say "Hayden be a nice girl" she looks for her brother or sister, most times Lily, she goes to them and pets their head like she is comforting them. It is adorable and I can't wait until I can catch it on video.

Diet update...I am now 8 lbs lighter!!! Can't wait until November so I can bring meat back into my diet once a week though.

No comments: