Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A little music and dance before bed.*

The trio and I were doing a little dancing tonight, while unbeknownst to me, Jason grabbed the camera and decided to record us. You can see Lily and Hayden knew right away but they failed to let me know...so yeah I am in my sweats and just doing a little baby 2 step. I don't know who is more funny to watch me or the twister sisters LOL

End of weekend 2 on the remodel...it looks worse in the pics but a lot of progress is actually being made. We still have a ways to go but I think we should get to paint Saturday..then do floors and I think we will be done :)


Now for a PSA...I watched an episode of Oprah today that made me cry. She had families on who had children, mothers, husbands and friends killed in car accidents due to phone usage while driving. One segment was about a little 9 year old girl who was riding her bike home from school, she was just 15 pedals from home when she was hit and killed by an SUV...the driver was on the phone. People please do not talk on the phone or text while driving. NOT WORTH IT!!! Per the shows statistics if you are talking on the phone (even hands free) you are 4 times more likely to get into an accident...this is the same odds as an .08 drunk driver. If you are texting you are 8 times more likely to get into an accident. Half a MILLION people are injured and 6,000 are killed each year because drivers are talking, texting and e-mailing while behind the wheel. Personally I have very precious cargo in my car and will not risk their lives or mine...or someone else's, because I can't wait to get a phone call or text message.

No comments: