Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's*

Hello April! We got the month off to a fun start today with a little indoor play time. The trio love their Daddy so much, and it's no wonder...he is such a fun guy :)

Looks black but plays...



After all that running, screaming and laughing they needed a drink, and Dad needed a rest LOL

Jason has been asked to go to work 4 hours early Sat. for some nice over time pay, this however would make him miss my shot time. So today I tried to do it myself, as a test run. Mind you I have had DH give me this shot twice already so I know it's no big deal and doesn't really hurt. I still couldn't do it, I can't tell you how many times I did the "1,2,3 Go" thing, only to stall out. I then told him to push my hand, he did and I helped stick myself, then I pushed the meds and pulled the needle out myself. It hurt a lot and I bled, that never happened when Jason just gave me the shot. So as ridiculous as it is Jason will not be taking the OT at work since his wuss of a wife needs him to give her a tiny little injection. Sad, sad, sad... I really hope this doesn't happen when giving others a shot or my plans to become an RN are over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their laughs are so infectious!! And as for giving others shots, it is sooo much easier to give others shots. I have tried on myself as well and stall, but I have no problem doing it to others. I actually get giddy with joy. Evil, I know. LOL!