Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Momma's out there doing your job well, we have the best job in the world!


My day was chill and perfect :)
I got apple pancakes....in bed no less, then the kiddos brought me a giant Mother's Day card. After naps we made a last min. trip to the park. We were going to go out to dinner but every where was just too crazy, so we hope to do it tomorrow.

Being given my card...

Xander wanted to help open it too LOL

Love this music card! The vids look black but play.

My sweet hubby got me a card for the new little one.


Fun fun fun at the park


The girls were CRAZY for the swings.

No pics of Xander...that little man was on the move, he wouldn't stand still for a second. He kept his Dad on his toes!
After a yummy and messy dinner it was time for....

On the baby baking front: Here is my 6 week picture, I feel like some of my jeans are getting tighter faster this time...but I guess it is pretty normal to get bigger faster your second time around. My first ultrasound is tomorrow morning, I am so excited...and nervous LOL

1 comment:

realstarzz said...

can't wait to read what they found! 1, 2, or 3!! So excited for you!