Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We have swing addicts.

We hit up a different park today, it actually hit 80 and was just beautiful, it was a perfect day for the park! We managed to get about 15 min of the girls running around before they saw the swings, then it was over. I don't know where this swing craze came from...they didn't even really like their baby swing when they were little LOL. Xander had a blast and kept us on our toes. I wore a maternity shirt for the first time this pregnancy, and Jason had to take pictures....he said the shirt made me look even more pregnant LOL. I got on the scale this morning and have lost another pound, now I am only up 1 1/2 lbs, so I'm really surprised my belly is so big. Lily Bug was such a sweetie today, Jason sneezed, I said "bless you" then Lily pipes up with "bless you Dadda, bless you Dadda." I love hearing her talk so well, and doing the 2-3 word sentences, it's so cute. Hayden is doing more repeating of everything we say and says some 2 word combos herself. Talking is still not Xander's area of expertise but I have no doubt that he will get there.

Some pics from the park today!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. What park is that one? im on the portland moms group, and love your blog. your kids are so cute.
Jeannette

Melinda said...

looks like a fun day.

TripMomma said...

Thanks guys! Jeannette it was Cresent something, it is off Powell and like 45th or so.