Friday, July 9, 2010

Count down to the big bash begins!

I can't believe Sunday is almost here, I think having all the kitchen crap going on kept me from stressing about the trio's birthday party. Until now...we have a lot to get done tomorrow!
We did go with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme, here are some pics of some of the decorations and stuff.
The balloons!
Table centerpieces, banner, confetti, stickers, wall decorations and plates.
Mickey ears, blow thingys and beach balls!


Had to throw this is...how long we have waited to have Xander not be able to climb the gate and get in the kitchen anymore....Hahaha thwarted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you guys have a nice party. Funny, We are having Genevieves birthday party tomorrow. Oh thank god the weather is cooling down a little.

RaeSchuft said...

doh! poor Xan! I give him a week before he figures out to push a toy over there and scale the new gate ;)

TripMomma said...

Yes, thank goodness it should only be lower 80's! Hope your little girl has a fab party too :)

LOL you must know my son well...I agree with you, I think this peace will be short lived.