Monday, August 2, 2010

Pool time!

Today was the first time hitting the pool this year. Even though the kiddos sorta fought their new floatation devices no one was afraid or cried. This was the first time they wore their new "Puddle Jumpers" they are Coast Guard approved life jackets that also work in pools. We did end up pulling out their old floats but I think will more practice the puddle jumpers will be great. Xander tried to just jump in many times, he was freaking me out. One time he went to jump from the step where he could touch to a deeper area, as I reached for him I forgot my camera was in my lap. It took a 5 second bath and promptly stopped working, I took the battery out and put them both in a bag of dry rice for 12 hours. It actually seems to be working, I am having one issue, every time I turn it on I have to enter the date and time info....annoying.
Excited and ready to get in. Hayden makes Grandma look short, a 24 month old should not come up to your waist :)
Xan trying to just jump on in.

Happy trio!


Xander and Dad taking a spin.
Lily's turn.
Lily and Dora both made it through.


1 comment:

Kitty said...

Puddle jumpers have given me freedom! I hope the kiddos get used to them quickly - I still can't believe how well they work.