Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This weeks Little Gym Class.

I didn't go last week, I had my waxing appt. (I was so tired of shaving by braille LOL,) so Grandma went with Jason and the trio. I heard after that they didn't enjoy class much, but they were just a day or two out of feeling like poo so it wasn't a huge surprise. We went back this week and thankfully they were more themselves and had a better time. Hayden may have the most hair but Lily is loving rockin the pony these days, and she has just enough hair to pull it off....she is so cute!
Play time with scarves.
Lily and her ponytail!
Lily is usually our bravest to try the 'skill of the day'

Xander had a brave moment and tried another confidence building skill.
Hayden chilled with Dad and watched LOL.


I got back to work on turning my blog into books, I now have 2 more books done and ready to print....one more is close. Once this last one is done that will be book #5, and I am still a year behind LOL.

No comments: