Thursday, March 17, 2011

I don't want nobody to pinch me and $hit

Said in my best Carlos Mencia voice...for anyone who has seen it you know how it sounds :) Happy St. Patrick's Day y'all! We were not very festive here today, but I think we all wore green at one point or the other.

Today is my nephews birthday...Happy Birthday B!

The kids were rowdy tonight, it's been raining for days so they are feeling a little wild being stuck in the house. They stripped off their clothes and were running around the house in just diapers asking us to chase them and "get our butts." This is what you get when you make lightly
pinching their little thighs a game LOL. They are noiticing butts these days, every time they get a bath they call out each others butts, so that is where the butt thing comes from.

My wild bunch being silly.


No comments: