Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth.

We can scratch this off of Jericho's list. They started coming in last week, and today are very much present and accounted for. My baby boy is 5 months old today, and has FOUR teeth. Jericho is such a happy boy, as much as I would love to get him into his own room, it sure is nice to wake up to his goofy smile in the morning.
Today was a vege out day. Hayden came up with a 103 temp last night, and all day today she was just a pain. I get that she is miserable, but do I have to be too hahaha. I am pretty sure triplets can have sympathy sickness...Lily has been just as horrid today, yet she has no fever. Xander felt like joining his sisters, and he too had me on the edge today LOL. Great day for Jason to work a double.

Some pics of my only happy kid today...Mr. Jericho. Almost got this sitting thing :)

Roll up the sleeves a couple times and he actually looks cozy in Xander's 3T sweatshirt.

Working on standing too.




His new chompers.


Such a big, and handsome, boy!

No comments: