Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kids costumes just about done.

Xander, Hayden, Lily and Jericho are going to be the cutest tater tots ever LOL!






Jericho is ready for me to be done with all this costume stuff. He stands at the gates and bitches the whole time  hahaha.


Hayden is rubbing off on her Dad and I. She does the funniest thing, when she is really happy about something, or trying to entice us to give the go ahead on something, she wrinkles up her nose, squints her eyes and give us a thumbs up. It really is the funniest thing to see. The other night after the kids went to bed Jason and I were talking and at the exact same time we both "pulled a Hayden" and then burt into laughs LOL.

2 comments:

Photogrl said...

Oh my goodness...these are ADORABLE!

I just have to tell you that I am amazed at how you find time to blog everyday...and maybe a little jealous! I love seeing how big the kiddos are getting and having a little window into your world.

I can't even seem to find time to hop onto APA anymore...but it's nice to "see" how some of us "STC girls" are doing!

TripMomma said...

Thanks Momma! I think I am a little obsessed hehehe.