Friday, June 1, 2012

It's supposed to be April showers.

Ah, if only!


Another rainy day today. Since we live in Oregon I always changed that old saying to 'May showers, bring June flowers'...giving our wet State an extra month to dry out. Well today is June 1st and what do ya know, it is not dry. Makes me think of that movie line I love...."Ah, now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your, on your dinosaur tour, right? Hello?" LOL.

It was a quiet day here today, the trio were allowed to watch a few episodes of their newest obsession. 'My Little Pony' is a big hit around here. Our bossy Miss Hayden usually picks the main character for her to "be," so she is Twilight Sparkle. Lily has taken on Pinkie Pie as her fave. As for Xander, well he is stuck being who ever the girls say he is LMAO. I have to get some video of their reenactments and imaginative play...it is total awesomeness!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love it!! Our big kids are really into reenactments as well -- and Umi Zoomi is a big favorite. It's HILARIOUS.