Monday, December 2, 2013

The kids love spoiling G.

Photo a day, day 2...where I stood. 7:45 am at my back door, letting the dog out.

It is chilly out, may even start snowing pretty soon. Poor near nekkid Gangster is not a fan. He is a fan of his kids though, when he came in from going out the munchkins covered him up.
No complaints out of him at all LOL. Though I didn't love that Jericho offered up one of his blankets.
Then G was given a little stuftie to nap with. The kids are totally loving spoiling their doggy.
Can I get you a treat to go along with your afternoon chill fest.
Cute, cute, cute.

We got some great cyber Monday deals today! I am so glad to be done with the kids shopping...other than some small stocking stuffer type stuff. Can't wait for everything to get here so Jason and I can get to wrapping...then I need to find a good spot to hide everything.

No comments: