Monday, September 15, 2014

I don't remember it being this hard.

Xander wants a tricky twist to his Halloween costume this year, of course he does...why would he want the easier option LOL. I'm still not sure what is the best way to achieve what he wants. I decided to try my hand at making a paper mache mask. I haven't done this since middle school, and even then it was over a balloon...not a wiggly kids face. I think this one will go down as ROUGH draft #1 LOL.

We only had wheat flour...I think next time I will try it with regular flour.

Also next time I will be sure to lay a bunch of paper down on the floor...it dripped a lot more than I remembered. Probably get an apron on Xan too. What a mess.

He sat really well for me...hopefully this try didn't burn him out on it LOL.

My 'this is not exactly working out like I hoped' look. Clean up is going to be a real pain too.

Hmmm. May need to think of another way Hahaha.

Hayden had to head back to the Dentist today. Her expander fell out on Saturday, so they are now getting a removable one made so she can take it in and out. We will keep this one too, in case the removable one doesn't get the job done. This one already had things really moving in just under 3 weeks. He was actually wanting to slow it down a bit to make sure the bottom jaw could keep up. Haddie is about over all this.

No comments: