Thursday, July 23, 2015

Starting paint and floors.

Time is getting short. The chickens got to move to the new house today...the rest of us are a good 5 days out.


Back it up.

Found out that our property is covered in Tansy...a beautiful but poisonous plant. Gotta figure out the best way to deal with it. The new neighbors spray it with herbicides. We hate to do that, but I can't have our animals dying either.

Auntie Amber and Cousin Hailee came to check out the farm...and help us get some flooring down today.

I got busy painting.
The kiddos all picked their bedroom colors...I was scared for Xander's room LOL.

Thankfully his dried better than I expected.

Dinner break.

Jericho's room was next...he wanted blue.


Not too bad boys.


That fun moment when you realize you accidentally covered two vents and have to backtrack LOL.
Floor done...ready to paint. Whew, long, long days.



1 comment:

Erika said...

Oooooh, I like Xander's room color.