Friday, February 12, 2016

Goats, goats, goats.

You aren't tired of baby goat pictures yet, are you? My kids got to meet the second set of twins today. Jericho loves the wee girls.

Dolly and LuLu hanging out.

The up side down hearts on their noses are just too cute.

Heidi is not the most cooperative for photos...I keep trying.

Dolly just the cutest little peanut.


Momma and LuLu. Yahtzee is feeling a bit better. I'm hoping the swelling keeps going down, and I am so glad the complication wasn't worse. I hope this doesn't happen next time around.


LuLu is so adorable....she is a favorite for sure.

The kids like to play king of the stump.

Uno is the biggest, he usually wins.

My two girls...love them.



They are going to have so much fun playing together for the next 7 or so weeks.

Lily and Hayden love the new girls.
This dude is about to be lunch. He is the only roo to start trying to attack me. He had better knock it off right quick or he will be in the crock pot with some broth and veggies.

No comments: