Saturday, June 4, 2016

I hate allergies.

90 degrees and a horrible allergy day...save me blended peanut butter cup goodness.
I am a new fan of the blended coffee's, I had no idea they tasted like milk shakes...I would have been on this train a lot sooner had I known.





































Being outside while Jason tried to get the "yard" mowed...not helpful to the allergy battle. We need a better mower, this little thing can't keep up.


Kitsune, always there to offer a helping paw.





































The little garden is hanging in there, we harvested our first spinach today!
The kids are away, it's 90 degrees out and I'm a miserable allergy mess...so Jason gets a lot of his 'Honey-Do-List' done. Hmmm the last time we had no kids for a weekend we had a lot more fun. Curse you allergies.

No comments: