Saturday, November 5, 2016

I think he's been busy.

Hooch may have something to crow about pretty soon. We need to get blood drawn on Yahtzee and Taboo to be sure, but I have a feeling we will be having baby goats arriving late February! I can't wait for more bouncy babies...best part of spring, and the only thing that gets me through the yucky winters LOL.

He is so regal, can't wait to see him once fully mature with his big boy mane and beard.


Poor Pocahontas is down to one last chick. I had much better luck when I hatched and brooded them myself.

He is looking all grown up.

Jericho had a class project. We were supposed to decorate this turkey. I asked him is he wanted to use leaves...but he decided to go with feathers. Hayden helped him collect a bunch and then I helped him hot glue them on.

Turned out pretty cool.

No comments: