Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Packing on the pounds..and not from chocolate!

My Valentines day was just lovely. My "gifts" are not here yet, but rest assured my amazing, loving, and ever so giving hubby took very good care of me...in the way I usually appreciate most. Yes, that means I have some new and very exciting critters joining the farm soon!!

 It has been such a nice few days, not ready for rain to return tomorrow. The wind up here always leaves trees down...this was another close call.






































The goats have done an amazing job on the blackberries, so bare in here now.

About time to kick Hooch out, and swap Heidi and Lulu over with the big girls.
Yahtzee has another 7-10 days before babies!!! I think she will go first this time.

Wide loads coming through.


Everyone loves you when you are reaching the unreachable leaves and handing them out.

Hooch...love the hair dude.
When I handed out all the blackberry leaves that I was going to...they headed to their shelter to move on to the grain and hay LOL.


Chow hounds...they are gaining fast now!
Jason got started on a new chicken coop too. The chickens are going to love it!


My hubby is a rock star...and I know it, even if I don't always let him know that I know. His card this year I hope helped me express that.

I have the best kids. They happily shared their goodies from school. Xander gave me this giant Kiss...my fave!


No comments: