Sunday, March 19, 2017

A little sun!

The sun graced us with its appearance today. So nice, the rain is not done with us yet though I fear. So ready for summer, feels like it will never get here. Kitsune and Lycan got some good runs in today. Burning off that energy.





He is beating Kitsune to the toy more often...she does not appreciate it LOL.

No resting...you two are out of shape from your winter off.
Hayden and Lily came out to play with the baby goats today.
Such cuties!
No Hayden...not keeping any of these boys, save your begging for any doelings we may get.

This is the best stuff...love this country life!

It a baby boy bonanza!

Begging for some milk.

Classy...please give me some blue eyed girls!

Willie is such a sweetie, this pig is so chill.


Lena has a little over a month to go, she should be our next doe to kid.
This guy won his Grand Championship in two weekends. I am not at all big on bunny showing, I actually didn't even take him myself to 2 or the 3 shows LOL. Glad he is done though...now if he would just let me get a good picture of him.


A small remodel on the kids bathroom is under way.

No comments: