Sunday, May 14, 2017

Moms!

Happy Mother's Day! I have been surprised with a yummy breakfast, gifts, cards. I am even more surprised, every day, by my wonderful children...they make me look like I know what I'm doing. Above all, this mom is so lucky to have her husband...he is such an amazing partner and dad, he makes me a better mom. So blessed with this family...I'm loving every day!





































My hubby...what would I do without him.





































He is too kind, but very sweet.





































My little Momma hen has all 6 of her chicklets still.
Nothing I love more than spending a lovely Mother's Day with my amazing family and all our critters on our little homestead.
The dogs enjoyed annoying the goats today.

A couple new toys.
Miss Matilda...I have to get a video of these scratch sessions one of these days LOL.


My Molly is getting big. She got disbudded a couple days ago, took it like a champ. Hopefully she will get a couple playmates in 2 1/2 weeks.





Playing peek a boo with mom.

The kids got a fun ride...farm kids, they have the best times!


One of my Mother's Day gifts...love my new fuschia!

Crappy picture, couldn't get close enough thanks to Psycho Lyco scaring them off...we have Goldfinches! Hopefully I can get better pics soon.

No comments: