Friday, October 6, 2017

Outside solo.

The little guys got to hang out in the back yard for about 40 min today. Momma stayed right with them, but I didn't go out and entertain them. They did great, getting closer to being ready for a puppy play zone outside during nice days.

Before I took them back to the whelping box I got some new pics. They are growing like crazy.
Anya, such a pretty girl.

Ali reminds me of Lycan.
I get mauled when I am on the ground trying to take pics.
Aviva is a gorgeous girl too.
Arrow...a fave.
Ace is a big sweetheart.
Such a fun bunch.
Dru out spying on the pups today.
Alvin is a little trouble maker.
Army is a crazy handful...I'm thinking sport for this one for sure.




I just adore Arrow...he is so calm and watchful, always with the eye contact, he is a thinker.



Addie...Kitsune's mini.
Adorable girl.
I love when my mother in law brings me little treasures she finds...they are always so cool. These little plates are no different LOL.

Let the annual costume making commence.

No comments: