Sunday, December 17, 2017

Lazy Sunday.

Pepe got a bath today, Hayden is warming him by the fire and reading him books. Meanwhile, Xan woke up sick...Lily gave him a cool cloth and is reading him a book. I'm in PJs and have no plans to get dressed today LOL. Lazy Sunday indeed.

Lycan seems concerned when someone is sick...he can be such a sweet boy.
A little kid funny...
Jericho: Dad, have you seen Bad Santa?
Jason: No, why have you?
Jericho: No, it is inappropriate.

 I had never seen it, or researched it I'm sorry to say. Today the kids and I made it through 4 min before I said...we don't repeat this language. At 10 min in...just after good old Billy Bob enters the strip club, I get asked why girls are dancing naked. That was the end of Bad Santa for us LOL. The kids were in the files for Holiday Movies and I told them to try something new (I'm Christmas With The Krank's and The Santa Claused out)...so they just picked one we hadn't seen hahaha. Back to the Kranks pronto!

No comments: