Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Busy day today!

Another beautiful day. A girl can get used to this!
Pepe and Lycan got to meet the baby goats today. Pepe is a riot.
Pepe is 1 year old and loves to play...the kids are a tad too young for serious romp fun, but soon.

Momma Heidi takes the dogs in stride.

I would not call Lycan baby goat safe, but with supervision he does very well.

Still thinking this little gold cutie will be staying here. We have named her Cora.

So handsome.
Then there is Pepe.

He tries.

After school snack while playing with Pepe and the goats.
Hayden and Pepe adore each other. I think he is a total stinker but she loves him LOL.
Hayden had a weekday game this week. It was hot, and still no subs...they did great though. Last week they tied, today they lost by 1. Not too shabby.
I have a junky telephoto lense that came with my camera, I have never used it. It did help a little I guess.


















No comments: