Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hello's and Goodbyes.

Got a better look at our last babies of the year. They are really cute, and very healthy.
This little girl will be staying here.
Taboo is being a great mom.

























Bear left for his new home today...8 more to go LOL. I let him go a couple days early as they have a long DRIVE back to CO. His new family brought a bright orange shirt for the litter to play with so Bear would have a little comfort on their trip.
Some other kids are leaving this weekend too...so a few got their first baths. They did super...such great pups!























My kids read Old Yeller in class, they ASKED to watch the movie tonight...I was pretty sure this was not going to end well. I don't know why they wanted to watch it. I haven't seen it since the first, and last, time I watched it as a kid. And they already KNOW the dog dies. What kids want to watch a sad movie? LOL 
It went better than I thought. Except for Lily who conveniently has a 5 min bathroom break right when Travis had to shoot Yeller...we offered to rewind, she said "No thank you" LOL 
They are brave with their hearts.

No comments: