Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My little Raven is so happy.

Lily is one happy kid right now.
The movie was just slightly better that completely awful, but the kids loved it.
OMG Robin at the very end LOL car ride home will be fun LOL!

We were about 15-20 min early...a few more people showed up but it was not packed.






































Tiny update.... if you had asked me yesterday I would have said things were not looking good. She was dehydrated, losing weight and not active. I started supplementing with some fresh goat milk last night. Today she looks a bit better. She is still under her birth weight but hopefully with continued supplements she will rally. Her paws are starting to turn from red/pink to white!!

Willow is being a good mom, Tiny just needs more help getting to the milk bar I think. I ultrasound her every day, she is still prego with live moving babies. Thank goodness I have my own machine, it really helps me not freak out. This is a very rare situation. Keeping fingers crossed Tiny and her unborn siblings all make it.







No comments: